Tuesday, January 8, 2008

One Million Dollar a Day Project

I see on many big or small blogs, projects like “$100 a Day” or “make a living from blogging”. Some bloggers want to make from $100 thousands $300 thousands this year. So I decided to start my own project “$1 million a Day from blogging”.

I am the FUK Blogger I don’t mess around with $100 a day or $1000 or even $10,000 a day. I what to make one million dollars a day this year, I know I can’t do it from the first day so this year I will earn only $300 million.




I am not exaggerating a FUK Blogger can do every thing. I didn’t make last year $15 not million only dollars, just standing around.

 



If you can’t join them, beat them.



This month I will make $1 million, the following eleven months $299 million, that is about $27 million a month. If I can’t do it who can? Nobody.


 



What will I do with my first $1million?



This is an easy question, I will buy some food, I am starving may be that’s why I am writing this.


 



What will I do with $299 million?



I will feed the rest of my family. I don’t have a big family, just a hungry one.



Next I will find a girl that eats less money that me.



I am hungry and in need, please donate what you can.




 



But no more that $500 at once, I don’t have a bank account, yet because I am broke and in my PayPal account I can’t have more that $500.


 



Look on the right side to make a donation.

 



This isn't a Joke:)

No comments: