Sunday, January 6, 2008

BUMPzee Aftermath

Five hours have past since I joined BUMPzee. And I am the only visitor of my blog. I thing that BUMPzee.com is death has a Alexa rank of: 10,813. I sign out 2 hours ago and after my are only 21 user.

BUMPzee isn't what it use to be, now every page is loading very slow.
BUMPzee.com has hit rock bottom. If you go at Who visits this blog? the last one is from 1 week ago.

That is really bad. I was at the top and now is at the botom. If all the blogs that use their widget would remove it,
Alexa rank will rise.

How to make other blogger comm to you
r blog
I know how :)


Go and sign in your blog community, and start reading other peoples blogs and add those who you like as friends. You sign in to let them know that you where there.


I have 2 visitor from BUMPzee.

How the Mighty Fall



BUMPzee has technical problems.

No comments: