Saturday, January 5, 2008

I've added AdSense ads

As you see I've added AdSense ads. But nobody saw this ads, because I am the only one who comes here.

Next step

So now I will make the next big step I will sign up into the big blog directory's. Where are all the blogger .

First on my list is BUMPzee.com.

I like BUMPzee.com, in the past a couple of visitor cammed from there. The web site need some more work, the statics for all the blogs aren't in real time, I like the fact that their widget can tell you how many visitors are in this moment on your website.

Those who have many blogs have a problem in all the blog directory's. When you click on a user name you see some times even 10 blogs and you start thinking what happened, which is the oldest blog and the newest, why are so many blogs. And you have less and lees readers.

So you should have 1 (one) blog per user.

The blog directory's are like Red Light Districts they are numerous, and located all over the internet.

Let's see what happens. I am going to into the Red Light District.

No comments: