Saturday, January 12, 2008

Easy money Subvert and Profit


A friend of my told me today a new way of making money online Subvert and Profit, if you have a Digg and StumbleUpon account you are ready.



When you sign up they give you a list of Digg and StumbleUpon stories, to verify your accounts, they verify the account quickly and after that in about 2 days they give you a list to stumble or digg.



They pay you $0.5 for every list you stumble or digg, at every 2 days they give you a list, you can withdraw your money to your PayPal account when you have $10 or you can pay others to StumbleUpon or Digg your stories, every vote costs $1.



More Money

Begging with January 16, they pay you $1 for a Digg or StumbleUpon list, and charge $2 for a vote.




I sign up for this to see how this work, I don’t think that this program dose something wrong, Digg votes weight differently, they don’t reveal the algorithm, so getting on the first page of Digg is harder, your story must get many votes as quickly as possible, by the best diggers.


I think that your vote weight more if you are an older digger, you digg every day and take the time to read what you digg and how many votes that story gets after you digg, who are you're friends and how many of them vote that story.

 


Anyway you are paid for every list you digg and stumble, not by story. If you where paid for a vote you and the person who requested the vote would get banned easily.



A Digg list has 5 links and a StumbleUpon list has 3 link, this are easy money in 10 minutes you make $0,5 soon will be $1.


This is more that I make with AdSense, in one month I can make more that in a year, I might give this program a try, I am still thinking if will vote, if it’s a good story why not.



Go and make money

No comments: