Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am a part of BlogCatalog

Five hours ago I receive a email from BlogCatalog say that my blog was approved. It was fast, I don't complain.

Good Work

BlogCatalog.com has a Alexa rank of: 1,506. You can get more readers from this social network.

But is another Red Light District, you have more viewer here that in BUMPzee.

BlogCatalog is making money from donation(I must remember that), if you donate money your blog is displayed on the front page, you get weekly thumbshot no ads and and other stuff.

I already have some 20 friend, and I have explore the community, and here you can find "millionaires" its full of them, they all blog about making money.

If you read them you will notice that they have the same content, they copy from other blogger that have made some money and now they give advices, maybe a couple of them have made money but not all of them.

You must bee Here

If you want to be a Billionaire don't waste your time on other blogs and website come here. Here is the place to be at the Billionaire's Blog Club.

Here you can learn to make $Billions. Come here every day for FREE lessons. From the FUK Billionaire.

No comments: