Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Make Google Crawl Your Website


My blog is in Alexa’s Top 100,000 Sites, and I bet you want to know how I did this.



Last year I didn’t know how to get my website crawled by Google, back then I only used Google Submission Page, and I would get crawled after two weeks, now I know how to get your website crawled from the first day, I will tell you how to do just that so you don’t have to wait two weeks to get your website crawled.



This will be your website


In a recent post I talked about Socialmarker.com, this website will take you through the most used 31 socially bookmarking websites.



If you don’t want to visit and submit your article at 31 websites, you must submit at this websites:



-Digg.com


-Indianpad.com


-Mister-Wong.com


-Jumptags.com


-StumbleUpon.com


-Alexa.com


-Google.com


-Yahoo.com


-MSN.com



For Blogs:



-Ping-O-Matic


-Google Blog Search


-BlogCatalog


-BUMPzee.com


-MyBlogLog



If you have a blog on the same domain with a website, Alexa will not make the difference between them, so if the blog get more visitor, your blog and website will get the same rank.



Other Tools:



-Alexa Widget put a widget anywhere on your website, and even if your visitors don’t have the Alexa toolbar, their visit will still be counted.



-Entrecard is hosted on Amazon.com servers, Alexa is an Amazon.com company. Using this widget on your site, you will get a better Alexa rank.


 


If you have a blog you must use all this website, and if don’t have a blog make one on the same domain and post about the things you sell, or about anything that you have on your website, and you can use all this tools to make your website known

No comments: