Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Own the Larges Diamond in the Universe


Larges Diamond in the Universe


I have claimed the larges know diamond, the diamond is actually a crystallized white dwarf with the name BPM 37093. The dwarf star was discovered back in 2004, and is very close to home at a distance of 50 light-years from the Earth in the constellation Centaurus, it is 2,500 miles across and weighs 5 million trillion trillion pounds.


The 1967 Outer Space Treaty signed by both the United States and the Soviet Union establishes that no signatory nation may claim sovereignty over any territory on planets beyond Earth. I do not know if this applies to dwarf stars, but the first one that reaches the star owns it and my Space Diamond Lander 1 just landed there.


Now that I am the richest man on earth, I don’t know what to do next, I always wanted to get rich and now that I have accomplish my goal I feel a huge relief.


Is someone interested in buying the Star?


The diamond is for sell, the bid starts at £20 billion pounds, and I do not provide the any means of transportation, you will have to get there on your own.

No comments: