Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Recession Hits Me


The Recession Hit MeI didn’t write anything in the last few days because the recession has affected me. More exactly in March I manage to earn more that $500 and this month I will only get half of that amount since most of the advertising companies have started to give less money to publishers.


When you have a blog that has thousands of viewers every day that made $16 a day in March and $8 a day in April you aren’t very happy, so I had to develop a strategy for the next three months involving all my blogs.


Because of the recession many bloggers will suffer, and this year we could see another dotcom crash, Google, Yahoo and many others big companies will soon report some big loses and I am waiting for that moment to buy some of their stocks.


This isn’t a good year for business, in fact this “recession” is a world depression. But don’t worry until a couple of weeks ago we weren’t in a recession, so the depression will not come very soon.

No comments: