Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Godaddy hosting problem fixed


I solved the hosting problem, apparently if you use Godaddy.com you can host an unlimited number of domains. I use the Deluxe Plan has unlimited hosting but can host only three domains, if you want to host more domains you have to buy a Virtual Dedicated Server even if the websites use only html with no databases.


My problem started when I added a new domain to that hosting account, I submitted two tickets and they said that this error occurs if I use more that 50 connections to the server, I didn’t want to argue so I did what any other person does, I deleted one domain and I bough an new hosting plan just for that domain. All the domains work fine now and remember that although the plan is unlimited you can use only three.


Don’t be fooled by this they aren’t real


nodaddy

No comments: