Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am back


I didn't write anything in the past six days because I had a big problem, my motherboard crashed this is the third ASUS motherboard that crashes and this makes it official ASUS motherboards SUCK. In the past days I didn't had access to internet, and you can only imagine the pain I been through. Because I bought the motherboard from a small store they didn't give me a new one, I have to wait a couple of days, but don't worry I will never buy something from them again because they SUCK. Now I have to use my old computer, this needed a new processor (the old one overheats) and because it is so old I didn't find a faster processor only slower ones, I bought one and it works in slow motion but still I have a computer that works and when I will get the new computer back I will have a backup.


Many things have happened in last days, I just read the news, you already know this things but this won't stop me to write about them.

No comments: